Wittlebee Giveaway Terms
Official Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTIAL UNITED STATES AND WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: The WITTLEBEE Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:00:01 a.m., Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on 1/19/2013 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PST on 2/15/2013 at 11:59:59 p.m (“Promotional Period”). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries timely received. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The Promotion is offered by Fine Folks, Inc. (dba Wittlebee) (“Wittlebee”) and sponsored by Wittlebee (the “Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY:The Promotion is open and offered to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and Washington, D.C. who are at least 18 years of age or the age of legal majority (whichever is older) in their state of primary residence at time of entry. The Promotion will run in the United States (“U.S.”) only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to U.S. law. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, independent contractors, consultants and interns) who have, within the last six (6) months, been employed by or performed services for Sponsor, or any organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, administration, prize support, fulfillment or advertisement of the Promotion together with all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents and representatives (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), are not eligible to win or enter. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses.
Do not enter the Promotion if you are (i) not a legal U.S. resident; and (ii) not 18 years of age at the time you enter the Promotion.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
Visit http://wittlebee.com/giveaway and provide your email address. In the final steps page like our page and the contest using the supplied Facebook buttons. Confirm your entry via email to finalize your entry. In the event of a dispute as to an online entry submitted by multiple individuals using the same e-mail account, entrant is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. An entrant may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder in order to claim a prize.
Entries are null and void and will be rejected if not submitted in accordance with these rules and through authorized, legitimate channels or if any part of an entry is reproduced, incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible, illegible, mutilated or tampered with in any way, or if they contain or reflect printing, typographical, mechanical, or other errors. Entries generated by a macro, script or other automated means will be disqualified.
A maximum of one (1) entry per person is permitted for the duration of the Promotional Period.
Important: The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, undeliverable, mutilated, destroyed or stolen official entries, or for the incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by equipment, programming used in this Sweepstakes, printing, human processing or other error, or otherwise. All entries submitted become property of Wittlebee and will not be confirmed or returned.
5. PRIZES/ODDS: 1) $500 gift card to the grocery store of your choice. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries timely received.
Only the stated Prizes will be awarded. In the event that any reason causes more than the stated number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules to be claimed, Wittlebee reserves the right to award only the stated prizes. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable taxes, (including, but not limited to, federal income taxes). Expenses not stated in these Official Rules are solely the responsibility of the winner. Prizes will not be fulfilled outside the United States or where the Promotion is void.
Should the prizes be won by a minor in his/her jurisdiction of primary residence, such prize must be accepted on the minor’s behalf by the minor’s parent or legal guardian. In addition, all affidavits, releases and undertakings to be signed by the winner as set forth in these Official Rules must be executed and undertaken by the parent /legal guardian of the minor, both on such parent/legal guardian’s behalf and on behalf of the minor, or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
7. REMOVAL FROM MAILING LIST: Any person wishing to be removed from lists for all future mailings, including drawings, from Wittlebee may send a letter stating his or her desire to be so removed, with Promotion name to WITTLEBEE, P.O. BOX 515381 #54538, Los Angeles, CA 90051.
8. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES REQUST: For the name of the winners, available after 2/16/2013, or a copy of these Official Rules, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope in a separate, first class stamped envelope to Wittlebee as follows: WITTLEBEE Back to School Sweepstakes Winners List or Official Rules Request (designate which) c/o Wittlebee, P.O. BOX 515381 #54538, Los Angeles, CA 90051. Requests for Official Rules must be received by December 31, 2012 and requests for winners’ list must be received by December 31, 2012.
Sign Up Free