Wittlebee is currently hiring for the following positions. Got what it takes? Let us know.
Senior Software Engineer in Los Angeles (Python/Django)
Wittlebee is a venture backed social ecommerce company founded by serial entrepreneurs Sean Percival and Gabe Harriman. We’re filling a need for parents across the country by providing high quality clothes designed to appeal to each child’s unique lifestyle and preferences. Join the team in our sunny Los Angeles office, with a casual environment, free snacks and drinks, awesome workstation set-up and world class talent across the board.
Don’t take our word for it. We‘re one of the first companies incubated out of Science Inc., and we’re backed by big time investors including Google Ventures, 500 Startups, SoftTech VC, Rincon Venture Partners and plenty more.
We’re seeking a key back-end developer to join our small team of fun-loving, smart, innovative and seasoned team at a fast-growing and fully funded ecommerce startup. We’re looking for people who are passionate about what they do and want to be at the center of building innovative and disruptive solutions for our next generation social eCommerce company in sunny Los Angeles.
We're looking for people who:
- Enjoy big challenges, and can come up with elegant solutions and designs
- Are a fan of agile processes and lean development
- Know the best practices...and actually practice them
- Are all about continuous improvement in all facets of what they do
We also like experience with:
- Web application development architecture
- Python (5 years minimum)
- Django (3 years minimum)
- Python related technologies (Django, Django templates, filters, etc)
- OOP and relationship databases
- Data structures and design patterns
- Amazon AWS, Linux, CDN, Memcached, AMPQ, MySQL
What are you waiting for?